Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2013 Spring Trial Cancelled

Snow and ice forced us to cancel our spring trials. We are working on a summer get together maybe a sporting clays shoot and picnic or a dog training day. Scott

Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Trial Rescheduled April 26th-28th

60 minutes Open Shooting dog, 30 minutes open derby, 30 minutes amateur shooting dog (if time permits), 20 minutes open puppy starts Sunday morning, Drawing Wednesday 7:00pm, Entries to Greg Gress 612-590-2353

Saturday, April 13, 2013

One More Try

Reschedule weekend is April 27,28 possibly starting Friday the 26th if I can work out the details. More info will be coming soon. Scott

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More snow on top of old snow has forced us to postpone the MGDA spring trial again. Stay tuned we are working on a reschedule date. Scott Anderson